If you have taken the QM Rubric Update Course, you might have noticed that there have been some changes in how people access the full version of the rubric with annotations. The QM Rubric is copyrighted, so the Teaching and Learning Center cannot distribute full copies of the rubric. Quality Matters is also protecting the short list version of the standards, and requires that it not be copied or distributed. Quality Matters recommends that people access the rubric through the online Course Review System and other login protected sites. This process encourages you to use the rubric in the process of course reviews, but you can also use it as a place to make your own notes during course development.
In order to access the Course Review System, please follow these steps:
- On the Quality Matters website, first log in to MyQM https://www.qualitymatters.org/ (note – this is not the main QM login but has the same password).
- Then select Higher Education from the top tabs.
- From the left side, select My Tools.
- Select Course Review System from the menu.
- Self Start a Self Review. (In the Self Review process, the annotations for each standard will be available as popups.