The recent reorganization of Academic Affairs from twelve to six departments means that library liaisons have shifted, too. A library liaison is a librarian who functions as an intermediary between academic departments and the Library Learning Commons. Each academic department has an assigned library liaison who is happy to answer any questions regarding LLC services, collections, policies, and content delivery. The library liaison helps faculty schedule library tours, reserve classrooms, find research sources and materials, and provide individual tutorials on various electronic resources.
Christine Fullerton will now handle all of the School of Liberal Arts. Shawn Hartman and Pam Newberg will divide the School of Business, Mathematics, and Science (BMS) and the School of Professional Studies and Applied Sciences (PSAS).
Public Services Librarian
Contact Information: email@example.com – Ext. 7058
- Justice Studies, Social Sciences, & English (JSSSE)
- Communication, Music, Art, & Theatre (CMAT)
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ext. 7059
- Health, Physical Education and Recreation (HPER), Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS), Range Management, and Military and Science Leadership (MSL)
Technical Services Librarian
Contact Information: email@example.com – Ext. 7057
- Professional Studies: Education, Counseling, Psychological Sciences, & Social Work
- Mathematical and Natural Sciences